Thursday, September 4, 2008

Top Ten List

I was so thirsty this morning and had to have a cold glass of water first thing. It tasted so good as I completely drank the entire glass. It made me think how grateful I am for my o premium water delivery service. What other trivial things can I not live without. Hmm...

1. hand soap from Bath and Body Works. I have it in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Love all the different fragrances.
2. my cell phone. I text my kids all the time. Luckily they text me back.
3. DVR on our TV. I love forwarding through all the commercials and watching shows whenever I want to and not when I have to.
4. a little table for Tyler to eat and play at that is in the kitchen area.
5. ceiling fans. We have them in almost every room .
6. a working pen by the telephone. I'll even settle for a sharpened pencil.
7. an abundant supply of soft toilet paper in every bathroom. Let me just say we have 4 girls in the house.
8. Windex Wipes .They are fast and easy to use.
9. my Swiffer Wet Jet mop. So easy even the kids can use it.
10. my lighted makeup mirror. Now I can really see all thoses nasty hairs popping up all over my face.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Good stuff on this list! Had to giggle at a few of them!