Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Shari. I don't know what every body else thinks about these games but I enjoy getting to know others and learning interesting things about my friends. Hope you'll play along...

Here are the rules...you have to list 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people at the end of your post. Okay, here we go...

1. I grew up in New Jersey. I loved going to the beach (we called it the shore) every summer and getting tan, hence the sun spots I have today. And yes the rumor is true- I did attend High School with Jon Bon Jovi.

2. Both my parents immigrated to the United States when they were teenagers. My dad from Germany and my mom from Austria. They used to speak German to each other when they didn't want us kids to know what they were saying. I took German in HS to try to get an advantage. Lets just say I understand it better than I speak it.

3. I used to be pretty shy until college. I went to Ricks College and Utah State University majoring in Elementary Education. I taught school in Utah and California for 6 years before the twins were born.

4. I enjoy interior decorating. I don't really know what I'm doing but I like playing around.

5. Love to bargain shop.

6. My gall bladder and appendix have been removed. I have a 3 inch scar on my abdomen to prove it.

7. I secretly enjoy watching college football with my husband. Shhh!

Now I tag...Tanya B., Teresa H., Patrice M., Nicole P., Calli T., Ruth M., and Michelle R.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Always fun to learn new things about friends --- and I'll do mine as soon as I post my mexico pics.

Shari Tate said...

Thanks for playing! You are right....we do learn fun stuff about each other!