Tuesday, May 11, 2010

She's in the zone

Lauren has been a crazy crafter lately. In fact, she has taken over the kitchen table and counter. We may have to move her into her own semi-permanent work space. Not sure where yet. We have been doing a lot of thifting. She has a great ability to find things and see how she can tweak them. I'm not that creative. I need to see what others have done and copy what I like. I can't come up with ideas on my own very often like she can.
She saw this shutter and had big ideas for it. It's no longer white!


She has plans for her wedding reception. It will not be the typical looking reception. Expect the unexpected. Her colors are light yellow, coral and a pale pink. Someone described the colors as looking like sherbet ice cream.

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sounds like it will be beautiful!
I'm excited to see what she comes up with.

Ann Marie said...

It sounds like Lauren and I have lots in commen.. :)

Can't wait to see what she does with the colors/reception!

Joy For Your Journey said...

So you are making me very curious. I want to see what the shutter now looks like and I want to know more about the wedding decorations. You are going to post pictures of the wedding reception right?