Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spotlight

I am planning to interview some very important people and posting about them. Some might be family members and some might be friends. It should be fun! Here is the 1st one, my daughter Nicole. She's living and working up at school:



Nicole

So Nicole, What did you do today?
Well, I went to work, went visiting teaching and then hung out with a boy who likes me but I don't like him. How was that? it was annoying.

What are you wearing right now?
jeans, shirt and a jacket

What do you like to do in your free time?
hang out with friends, play sports and try new things.
So you're adventurous? Yup!

What is your favorite color? Yellow
I thought it was purple. That was a long time ago.

What do you think of your sister getting married?
I'm happy for her!

Where do you think your brother will be called to serve his mission?
ahh... Argentina

What are you studying in college?
nursing

What is your favorite restaurant?
Los Hermanos

Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Jacob

How are you like your mother?
I love my mother. People tell me we look alike. You're one of the nicest people I know.
Ahh, that's nice I know I told you I'm nice too.

How are you different from your mother?
I'm not as patient as you are.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Ryan Reynolds
Is he the guy from The Proposal? Yea. Oh I like him too. Good choice.

What's your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy

What are your must have's?
mmm, I don't know I guess Dr. Pepper

5 comments:

Saimi said...

That was my first thought, she looks just like you! Very Beautiful, what a fun interview!

Unknown said...

I love this Idea!..very clever.

she is a beautiful girl.

Joy For Your Journey said...

She sounds like a fun, nice girl. And very cute--so although I haven't seen a picture of you, I would assume if you look alike you are very cute too!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Oh Lori- my cute days are over. I am most definitely middle aged.

Lara said...

I have a cute brother living in California...
:)