1. What's on your nightstand?
alarm clock, TV remote, fan remote, 3 books, picture frame, lamp, Vaseline, lotion
2. If you could eat only one thing for lunch for the rest of your life, what would it be?
something from Paradise Bakery.
3. What is your middle name? Is there a story behind it?
Marie or Maria depends on what paper you look at. My grandma's (Oma) name was Maria so I like that one.
4. If you could win a shopping spree in any store, which store would you choose?
5. What word or phrase do you use most frequently?
nub It's an endearing word for anyone. You are such a nub! Could be weird, cool, crazy, but always good in a bad kinda way.
6. What's the last thing you purchased?
EFY supplies for Heather. She just left for her 1st one.
7. If you could have a different career, what would it be? What's keeping you from making the switch?
well I was an elementary school teacher before kids but do I have the patience for that still? Maybe, I love serving in the primary. I guess I'd go back to teaching. Why not? I still have a preschooler at home.
8. When you get too stressed out, what do you do to relax and calm down?
I need to get away. Either from the house or to my bedroom.
9. What's the most recent thing you bookmarked on the Internet?
10. What five things are you most looking forward to during the next two months?
Andrew's mission call, Lauren's wedding, seeing family at the wedding, other kids starting back to school (what? I'm looking forward to it. They've been off for 1 month already), and sleep
What would your answers be? Post on your blog. Come on it's fun!