Sunday, June 20, 2010

Great Dads


Here are 3 men who I think are great dads:

What is the best thing about my dad Fritz?
The best thing is that I always knew he loved me. Always. We would laugh and tease each other. I could always get my way with my dad. He made me feel special and let me believe I could do anything. He is a hard worker and served others often. He can fix anything. I love my dad. I miss seeing him, he lives far away in Florida.

What is the best thing about my brother Dave?
My brother Dave is awesome. He is fun loving, spiritually strong, and a great example. We used to hang out with friends in high school. I remember one time I was dressed and ready to go when he saw me and said, "No, you're not wearing that." I'm like why, its pretty. His answer was trust me I'm a guy and there is no way that I'm letting you wear that. Got to respect a brother who respects you so I changed. In my husband searching I looked for a boy who was similar to my brother.

What is the best thing about my husband Randy?
He is thoughtful, fun, courageous, hard working, caring, has the best laugh and is spiritual strong. He is the best man for me. I love how he lets me just go and do and always supports me, never judging and always encouraging. He works so hard so that I can be a stay at home mom to our kids. I'm a lucky girl to have found him and our children are blessed to have him as a father.

Happy Fathers Day to all great dads!

No comments: