Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spotlight

Tanya is my younger sister who moved 4 blocks from me about 2 years ago from Seattle, WA. I was 9 years old when she was born and the best gift I've ever gotten. A real baby doll to play with, at least that's what I thought at 9 years old. Kevin is her husband who she says, "is my best friend and makes me laugh everyday". Her children Jake (14), Samantha (11), Noah (9) Cody (4) and Max the dog.

Tanya Burdick

What did you do today?
I slept in and went to a football game and then a football team party. Tonight I'm going to the adult session of stake conference.

What are you wearing?
flip flops, jean Capri's and a striped shirt

What do you think of your niece Lauren getting married?
I think it's fabulous!

Where do you think your nephew Andrew will be called to serve on a mission?
Andrew will go to the Philippines

What do you like to do in you free time?
What free time? I like to read, exercise, I guess go to the gym. What's your favorite class at the gym? I like GPT (group personal training) Why that one? because I work hard and love how I feel when I'm done.

What is your favorite color?
Depends on what. To wear- shades of blue. To decorate with- browns

Anything big happening in your future?
I'm starting Massage Therapy school. Are you going to give free massages to your family? Maybe. Depends if they're nice to me.


What is your favorite type of food?
Indian

Who is your celebrity crush?
Jake Gyllenhall from the Prince of Persia

What is your favorite TV show?
Housewives of NYC Because of the drama? Oh yeah. And a close second is the Housewives of NJ

What are your must haves?
air conditioning, good water and chocolates.

5 comments:

Saimi said...

How nice to spot light your sister!
Sisters are the greatest gift of all time.

I was blessed to have a wonderful sister who is, next to my husband, my best friend.

Joy For Your Journey said...

I can totally relate to those must haves!! It was fun to get to know your sister. :-)

Unknown said...

I love these spotlights..
I don't crush on clebs very often.
but Jake Gyllenhall is adorable..

I have 3 sisters we are all besties
forever..

i need air conditioning it is going to be 110 today..lol

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It was fun to get to know your sister. I always wish I would have had one. I think I would have liked it...especially if I could get a free massage.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I do love a good Housewives episode every now and then, too