Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook- August

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
I can tell cooler temp. are here. Now when I say cooler I mean 90 instead of 100. But still those 10 degrees make a big difference.

I am thinking...
2 months to get my son ready for his mission.
WHY did he have to meet a great girl now?


I am thankful...
Lauren's wedding and reception went well.

I am praying...
see above what I am thinking.


I am reading...
The Hunger Games
I'm a little late getting started but a fan.


I am creating...
fixing up Heather's room after Lauren took things with her. They were hers but now the rooms a little sparse.


From the kitchen...
There's a bug going around so Chicken Noodle Soup


Around the house...
Hubs likes to watch America's Got Talent and a messy playroom

One of my favorite things..

A few plans for the next few weeks...
Heather getting her braces off, eye appointments, temple trips, fhe lessons given by Andrew out of Preach My Gospel, back to school stuff

1 comment:

Saimi said...

There's never a dull moment is there!
But ya know, you wouldn't want it any other way no would ya.

Glad your reading The Hunger Games, I need to read the last book Mocking Jay but haven't found the time yet!