1. A phone call from my missionary son. He was on a layover at the Taiwan airport on his way to Indonesia.
2. My daughters and son in law home for Christmas.
3. Temple light trip and dinner with Randy's brother and family.
4. Christmas Eve at my sister Tanya's house with our traditional grilled salmon and perogies for dinner. We did a white elephant exchange this year. So fun!
5. Santa came, literally. We peeked in on him from upstairs and watched him put presents under the tree and eat cookies and drink milk. Tyler's reaction and excitement was awesome! Afterwards he said, "I saw him, I can't believe I really saw him. This is SO exciting!"
6. Christmas morning opening presents with Travis. He totally "fits" so well into our family.
7. Our traditional Christmas dinner: ham, cheesy potatoes and pumpernickel bread at our house.
8. Travis and Lauren cooking and baking.
9. Shopping with my girls.
10. Randy got his 55" flat screen TV.
11. I got a new diamond ring to replace the one I got 22 years ago (the diamond fell out of my original ring a while ago and was lost)
12. Playing lots of games and watching lots of movies together
13. We watched Disney's "Tangled" together.
14. Randy got tickets to the Insight Bowl and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
15. Christmas cards! I love them.
16. Received so many Christmas treats from our awesome neighbors. Chocolates and Cookies and Breads oh my!
17. Enjoying my children playing with each other. I love to hear them laughing together.
18. Heather got Wii Just Dance 2. So fun!
19. Getting a web cam so we'll be able to visit with each other.
20. Celebrating my birthday and Tyler's birthday.
21. Girls get pedicures. (Me, Nicole, Lauren, Heather, Tanya and Sami)
22. The visiting kids were excited to wear flip flops and shorts.
23. Nicole playing the piano in church just like old times.
24. Driving around and looking at Christmas lights. We don't have snow but have crazy decorated houses with tons of Christmas lights.
25. Brennan (Andrew's girl) gave us the cutest missionary ornament she made.