Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday 3/11

I'm joining other blogger moms in "Five Question Friday." Every Friday there are 5 random questions to be answered. Here goes. Get ready for too much information:



1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
My real hair color is dark brown with a reddish hue. My oldest daughter has my exact hair color. I've always loved it but had to color it because of graying. I tried to do the blond highlights but didn't like the unnatural look. It washed me out. Recently I started coloring it all a dark brown.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer or fly by the seat of your pants?
We try to have a general plan to coordinate schedules but we have also been pretty spontaneous too. It gets very hot here in the summer (115 degrees) so any opportunity to get away we'll take it.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I enjoy cooking Italian dinners. pasta, tomato sauce, garlic....yum.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
No. But it's always nice.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
My best friend is my husband. We met in California just after I moved there. In fact, he was my first California date. We were at a church activity watching an outdoor movie on the side of the building. I don't remember the movie because I was watching him "work the room" the entire night. Being the new girl, I knew I wanted to get to know him so I did something I never did before. I asked him to let me know whenever he was going to the beach because I wanted to go with him. He got my number that night and we've been BFF's ever since.

Come on over to My Little Life and join the fun!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Cute and fun to know more about you.
I can't fathom 115 degrees anytime!

Da Bergs said...

I like reading your questions and answers! I might have to copy that! I love that your dear hubby is your BFF!!!