Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday 4/1


1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes. Tonsils, C section with the twins, gall bladder removed and next Wednesday I'm having two soft tissue masses removed. It's the surgery I've been putting off for a long time.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope...........whoops that's not true. I'd forgotten about the time I was in a car accident driving home from college. I was the passenger and got thrown from the VW bug we were in. The driver fell asleep at the wheel. I had a bad concussion. I remember being picked up and carried by a paramedic but the entire ride to the hospital I was unconscious. I came to in the exam room. (since then I never sleep as a passenger to help keep the driver awake)

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
With my family a bit panicked but otherwise more calm and controlled.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
Sadly no. At our old house we had a huge vegetable garden, beautiful flowers and rose bushes but here a pool instead. I do miss it. I even miss the weeding. It was relaxing in a weird kind of way.

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
at 18 when I traveled across the country for college.



1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That was fun to learn more about you!

You miss the weeding?
I think I would rather have a pool.