Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday 8/26


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
I got 2 extra large boxes so my daughter could make a "car" out of cardboard for a combined YM/YW activity.  A Tonto pass so we could park at Canyon Lake for a boating trip.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
maybe Taylor Swift or good ol' Bon Jovi
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
least favorite is cleaning toilets, favorite is dishes because I really like a cleaned off counter top.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Just bought a bunch of clothes so I'm good there but what I really want is a new refrigerator!
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
I hate the taste of Miracle Whip.  My husband likes it.  
It's been a problem. (for him)

Come to My Little Life

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Very cute!
AFter paying for school supplies and shopping I don't know how anyone could even think about an appliance.

I like both Miracle Whip and Mayo. Hopefully your hubby gets his choice.......mmmmmmmmmmm??????????

CB said...

Bleck I do not like Miracle Whip either - Sorry your husband has a problem - ha ha you crack me up!