Thursday, August 4, 2011

Five Question Friday 8/5


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
Yes! I have an older brother who lives in Oregon. We were close in HS and hung out with the same crowd of friends. A younger sister who lives in NJ. We are different but the same and have a special bond. A sister who lives about 5 blocks away. I say that I raised her until I left for college. There's a 9 year age difference. We see each other all the time. Our son's are best buds.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Under weight. I have never, ever been under weight.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
funnel cakes or Indian fry bread

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
For us it's in 5 days. They are excited and I'm trying to be. I really like having them with me all day, every day. My little guy is entering Kindergarten so life will never be the same. Sad.

5. Pool or Ocean?
Both. A pool for swimming and playing. The ocean for the sandy beaches, the view, riding the waves, the smell of the ocean, the ocean breeze. Can you tell I'm in NEED of a beach trip.

My Little Life come on over.

2 comments:

Saimi said...

You should have come with us on our trip, there were beaches galore!!

I would have a hard time identifying my favorite fair food cause I love it ALL!! Man in just another month or so it will be fair time once again!! :)

Joy For Your Journey said...

I only have one child left at home and she is starting her senior year. That makes me terribly sad!! I hope all goes well at your house.