Monday, August 22, 2011
Friend Makin' Monday: The Last Thing
FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read? Of Pigs, Pearls & Prodigals by John Bytheway
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? The Help (so good )
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. another mother from my son's Kindergarten class. Kari has long brown hair and we car pool together for HS
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? just came back from Frys grocery store. I ran out of bread and needed to get some for Ty's lunch. I have an hour in between school start times. Usually that's when I exercise but today instead I have lots of healthy foods. That's good too.
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? my daughter Nicole last night.
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? Hubby and I just came back from Portland Oregon (Cherie, you were right! )
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? this morning when I sent my little guy off to school.
8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh? Watching AFV last night (actually laughing at my husband laughing at AFV) He has the best laugh!
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? n/a I have an old school cell phone and in serious need of an upgrade. I'm trying to decide if I want to switch service plans or stick with T-mobile.
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? I make muffins this morning and 2 school lunches.
Have a great week everyone!
Come to Kenlie's blog to see more