Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday 9/23




1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
I gave up my dream job (elementary school teacher) for a better dream job (Stay at home mom).  I really enjoyed teaching preschool in my home when my kids were little. Unrealistic, a motivational speaker or travel around the world and write food reviews or own a children's bookstore.


2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
I plead the 5th



3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
California to New Jersey or Utah to Mazatlan, Mexico


4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
We go out to dinner at a restaurant of their choice and everybody takes turns telling a memory of the birthday child or what we love about them.  They can have a friend party if they want to but the older they got they really didn't want parties anymore.  My birthday is very close to Christmas so when I was young I only remember a couple of parties. 



5. Fave thing about fall?
cooler weather, the changing leaves and football season

2 comments:

CB said...

Yayyyy for the first day of fall - Changing leaves and football season!

CB said...

Yayyyy for the first day of fall - Changing leaves and football season!