Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Question Friday 9/30


1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
Am I ever wrong? (hangs head in shame) Unfortunately sometimes I am and I do apologize at those times.

2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
Other then pictures, No.  I couldn't wait to get out of high school and move on to college. 

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? 
at 31 I thought I just might have figured some things out

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
Blake for a boy and Sophie for a girl

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
I guess the same foods I like.  It sure would make dinner time easier. 


Visit My Little Life to link up

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Love your Five things!

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

i also was SO ready to get out of high school!!!!!!!!!!!