It's been an emotional few weeks for me. I haven't felt like blogging but I'm trying to return to normal. This I know for sure. The Lord is in charge, he knows me and my family and loves us, and that is so comforting.
On to FQF
1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Seagull Book store. I came out with 4 bags.
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
Ina Garten the Barefoot Contessa
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
I try to pick up real quick and if I can't get to it all I've been known to pull out the vacuum cleaner so it looks like you caught me in the middle of cleaning.
4. Who is your oldest living family member?
my mom who is 77 years old
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
at DQ- a Reese peanut butter blizzard
at Sonic- a vanilla diet coke