Monday, May 14, 2012

100 lb. quest

I lost 1 pound this week.  1 stinkin pound.  Not what I wanted.  A reason might be that I did go out to eat a lot and even though I tried to make good food choices I don't really know how they prepare their food.  It tasted good so there was probably a lot of butter being used.

Slow and steady that's how I roll.  I've decided that at 100 pounds lost I will get a mani/pedi and a new hair style.(I need one bad)  Typically I'd go shorter but my husband doesn't like short hair on me.  So, I'm at a loss of what to do.  It's good I have a few weeks to decide. 

New clothes are needed too but since I'm still planning on losing more weight I'm not sure what size I'll end up being.  I don't want to spend money on a new wardrobe just yet.  I don't have any of my original clothes.  I donated them all. I've been just picking up things at Savers, a thrift store to get by.  I've dropped 6 dress sizes so far. That's crazy!

 I like this quote and on a slow weight loss week I need to remember this.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist.  Can you tell?

Courage

1 comment:

mpal said...

You really have shown a lot of courage and tenacity - and remember 1 pound down is better than one pound up! It's hard to be patient when you're so close to a goal, so hang in there! You are one amazing lady!