20 Questions about Motherhood
In answer to the question: What kind of mom are you?
1. How old were you when your first child was born?
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
4. Who did you tell first?
5. How many pounds did you gain during your first pregnancy?
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
Yes. I wanted to be prepared and start getting organized
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
No. I was working up until the birth so I was tired and swollen
9. How much did your first child weigh?
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
5 days late
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
My 5th child Angela passed away 2 hours after birth.
12. What’s your favorite part of being a mom?
I love everything about being a mom. It is what I was born to do.
13. Do you think it’s easier to be a mom or a dad?
I think it’s easier to be a dad – but – dad’s may disagree
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
Not to worry, they will do a good job – they will make mistakes but it will all be okay.
15. Did you always think you’d have kids?
16. What’s been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
How you love each of your children so unconditionally
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
18. How many children do you have?
19. Do you plan to have any more children?
never say never
20. Who’s the mom that you admire most?
I admire all moms – it's the hardest job in the world. I think my own mom is pretty wonderful. I hope I can be as loving a grandma as she is. She's a great example of unselfish service, strength, courage and compassion.