Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Question Friday 6/15/12

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
I wish.  My hair never grows so probably not.

2. What song makes you think of summer?
any Beach Boys song

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
 I wear them both all year long.  The only close toed shoes I have are sneakers.

4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
I like frozen yogurt better.

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
 The kids give him little gifts and I usually make a Roast (his favorite).  This year I printed out some Father's Day signs since my youngest loves holiday decorations.





2 comments:

Cheri said...

Stopping by from Five Question Friday . . .

Like your decorations, especially the one with the big mustache. My hubby has a big ol' handlebar, so it reminds me of him!

Teresa Kline said...

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
I have four time before!

2. What song makes you think of summer?
Here Comes The Sun

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
Both, depending on the occasion...flip flops mostly!

4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
Ice Cream for sure!

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
I do not have children, but I would if I did!