Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Question Friday 7/13/12

1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?
I don't mind it as long as there's NO socks with the sandals!

2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?
Thanks to my kids...Hip Hop songs that get stuck in my head.  

3. What summer camp should they make for moms? 
I just like to talk to adults.  My 6 year old talks to me nonstop all.day. long.  It can be exhausting but wonderful at the same time.  I need a break every now and then with adult conversation.

4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)
I like Unchained Melody.  Did you see "So you Think you can Dance?"  So good! 


5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?
  My water broke with the twins.  Not really that embarrassing, more normal but kinda gross.

No comments: