Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday 8/17/12

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
milk and bread because we always run out or are just about to run out

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
thrift shopping

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under
over (hangs head in shame)

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??
cookies

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?
spider because it's smaller. A mouse would freak me out.

2 comments:

Nani said...

you know, I like to make cookies but I don't consider them a dessert because I have a hard time making them last until dessert! :)

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Oh I do love cookies. I had a chocolate chip peanut butter cup chunk cookie the other day. It was so good!

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/