Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday 8/24/12


1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
a flight attendant (then I could travel all over the world) Would have been great when I was single.

2. How often do you clean out your car?
after a trip for sure, otherwise whenever I can see the mess

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
no fashion police please. I already know I wear comfortable clothes (yoga pants) way too much.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
chocolate, a diet coke and a nap

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
I did have twins and named them Andrew and Lauren





They are 21 years old now... living very different lives but are still close friends and I hope they always will.

No comments: