Saturday, September 1, 2012

Simple Womens Day Book- August 2012

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
a green pool.  With all the wind and storms we've had lately the pool has gotten dirty. Nobody is swimming anymore now that school started.  

I am thinking...
  how to organize and plan out my days.  I'm all about routine.
 
I am thankful... 
for my health and energy level

I am praying...
our house situation gets figured out

I am reading...
a book about the 2nd Coming, very thought provoking and informative.

I am creating...
a gigantic cookbook of recipes

From the kitchen...
leftovers from our new favorite lunch place, Empire Asian Bistro
 
Around the house...
organizing one pile at a time

One of my favorite things..
how I feel after a morning walk- tired and sweaty but good!

A few plans for the next few weeks...
dentist appts., husbands business trip, Lauren's visit, lose more weight

No comments: