Friday, February 8, 2013

Five Question Friday- 2/8/13

Has anyone noticed that I've been posting for 7 days in a row.  Yeah, well it won't last but hopefully I'll be more consistent.


1. What holiday do you wish did not exist?  
I've never thought about this before. Hmm, maybe Labor Day so summer vacations would never end.

2. What is your favorite romance/love movie?
The Notebook or Pride and Prejudice. I love A Walk to Remember too.

3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine's Day?
I'm not sure if it's a big production but I do have a fun treat waiting for the kids after school. I have it set up at the kitchen table and while they're enjoying it we talk about their parties. I've been doing that for years. It's one of our traditions.

4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!)
I organized my books and records (yeah, I'm that old)  in alphabetic order.  If my kids could have seen me then they would say, "Mom you're a freak!"

5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up?
He does things for me every day.  He makes the bed because he knows I like it.  He asks me what I want done around the house.  He thanks me for cooking dinner.  He leads our family in FHE, pray and scripture reading.  He wants to be part of the kids lives and actively does the little things to bond with them even when I know he's tired after a long day at work.  He calls me during the day just to talk and to make date plans with me.  He's a wonderful example to my sons of how to be a loving father and husband and a wonderful example to my daughters of how they should expect to be treated and loved. By the way I have wonderful son in laws who adore my daughters.  They are both selfless and loving.  Qualities I know they have seen in their father.

No comments: