Friday, March 29, 2013

Five Question Friday


1. How often should adults have birthday parties?
as often as they want....well probably for the big ones like every 10 years.  I had a big birthday a few months ago but was so busy with my daughters wedding and Christmas that we just brushed over the day.  I kinda regret it.  Should have celebrated!

2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child?
mismatched furniture, shared with my sister.  I think my mom made matching comforters for us but I can't remember what they looked like.  Something with flowers.

3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? and do you have a why behind that?
new clothes, family dinner, family egg hunt, hunt for Easter baskets, watch the Easter pageant at the Mesa temple and go to church.  I love Easter and all that it means to mankind.  Losing a child and knowing that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can be together again as a complete family is priceless.




4. Do you get Good Friday off? If so, any plans?
I'll be home with the kids.  They have a day off from school. Being that it's today Ty has a friend over and Heather does too.  The big kids are working on a physics project together while the little kids play around them.  My husband went to work. 

5. Did you wear hats & white shoes to church on Easter? (Or was that just in the South?)
No hats or white shoes but all us kids did get new outfits.


No comments: