Monday, May 13, 2013

Weight Loss Quest

The Movie, "Lying to be Perfect"
Loved this movie.  Has anyone seen it?

It's about a girl who is overweight but lies to get ahead at work.  She pretends to be someone else who is thinner and confident while changing herself in the process.  All because of a Cinderella pact she makes with her girlfriends.
Here it is if you want to see the whole movie.



I gained 3 lbs. this week.  If I have ANY carbs it goes right to my stomach and refuses to leave.  Oh carbs you nasty goodness!  Eating properly is a daily struggle.  Mother's Day was lovely.  I love being a mom.  We are having a family shindig this weekend at our house.  I'll be seeing  4 family members that haven't seen me in years.  They are flying in from Texas and California.   I don't even think they know I've been losing weight.  Fun times!

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Ah! I hate carbs!! not hate hate them cause I crave them but hate them for what they do to me! make sense??

Haven't seen the movie but it looks cute!