Friday, August 2, 2013

Five Question Friday- 8/2/13

1. What is on your Summer 2013 bucket list?
I made a list of things (goals) that I personally wanted to accomplish this summer.  It was made at the beginning of the summer.  Here it is:  finish reading the D&C, read the entire April conference Ensign, complete 4 craft projects, find healthy dinner recipes, exercise 5x's a week, continue to lose weight toward my goal.   And go on a family vacation.

2. What is the most useless item on your child's back to school list?
a ruler

3. What is the one reality TV show that makes no sense to you?
Honey Boo Boo.  It's a train wreak.

4. What is one movie you can watch over and over again? Why?
Pride and Prejudice.  So romantic.

5. What's your favorite back to school tradition?
Father's blessings


2 comments:

Julia @ Mini Van Dreams said...

I am in total agreement with you on the Honey Boo Boo. That has got to be the ultimate dumb reality TV show ever. LOL. It made my list too.

Julia @ Mom on the Run x2

Xazmin said...

Father's Blessings are my favorite too!

Loved reading your answers.

I don't get Honey Boo Boo either. I actually had to google it because I kept hearing about it and had no clue who she/what it (the show) was. And I still feel lost after googling it!