Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sister comes to town


Oma with her grandkids
Noah, Kevin, Tanya, Cody, Samantha and Jake
Cody and Tyler playing in the toybox


This has been an exciting week! My mom moved in with us as she rehaps her broken wrist. She received a medical release from her mission in Munich, Germany. The plan is that she will go back into the mission field after she heals but probably to a temple mission. She is doing well, just tired.



My sister Tanya and her family moved down here from Seattle, Washington. They are a great family and we are so happy to have them so close. Happily, they have brought their boat with them. We are tring to get on the lake before school starts. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Shari Tate said...

NOW I understand you crazy month! I hope I get to see her on Sunday!

Heather said...

Lisa--this is the first time I've had a chance to pull up your blog. Very cute. I think it's awesome your girls tried out for American Idol. Why haven't we heard them sing in church?? or have we??? Your Mom is so neat-I love her. Take Care, Heather