Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shadow-A-Student Day!


Lauren still gets bored in Math class and doodles pictures. Silly Girl.


Cute Sisters!!


Peek-a-boo!




Heather in Science. Doesn't she look beautiful in those glasses?




Heather's Language Arts Table.

Heather had her "shadow a student day" in 7th grade recently. Basically, parents go to classes with the kids to experience what a typical Jr. High school day is like. Lauren begged me to let her go in my place. She wanted to share the day with her sister. They had a great time together! I'm glad that they are such good friends.

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a nice sister because I always ask my kids...do I have to go? I know, I'm terrible. We didn't sign any of my kids up for soccer this year and I've noticed that my life is a lot calmer :) Their synchro outfits are cute-everyone should try it because it's harder than it looks.