Monday, November 10, 2008

mormonad posters




I think these pictures are so clever. We have them in a few spots around our house. In the upstairs hallway by the kids bedrooms is one with the Salt Lake temple and it says "Aspire to something Higher." Downstairs as you come into the kitchen there is another one that says, "Stand Out". Its a picture of a red crayon box with one yellow crayon sticking out.
We have an empty room that I think we might make into a game/tv room and my plan is to put a bunch of mormomad posters all over the walls. Hopefully it will promote thought and maybe even some good action.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Lisa, I am so impressed that you have posted everyday. Your blog is great. I love reading about everyone's day. I find that I evaluate my day differently to see if I have something worth blogging about! Keep up the good work. What an ambitious goal!

Teresa said...

Always such good ideas. Now just 20 more days to post -- keep up the good work.

Lauren said...

Thank you guys for supporting me. It is so hard to try to be interesting. But I'm not a quitter so ablogging I go!

Lauren said...

okay! This is really Lisa, I was just on Lauren's new blog.

mpal said...

I really am impressed with your ability to come up with something new and interesting every day! If you need more mormon ad posters for some reason I have several duplicate sets of them at my house. Have a great day!

mattis0n said...

such a great idea!! I've always loved looking at those posters, they always just put it in a clear, understandable picture