Sunday, March 29, 2009

Disneyland!

We traveled to Disneyland for the end leg of spring break after Lauren's Provo trip and Andrew's snowboarding trip. It was a fun time but something was missing. It was Nicole- vacations just aren't the same without the whole family there. She wanted to come too and see Tyler's reaction to everything Disney. She's a great big sister! We really did miss you Colee.

I hadn't been to Disneyland for 10 years and had never been to California Adventure. Heather hadn't been since she was 3 yrs. old. She couldn't remember much from her first trip but made up for it. She was wide eyed all over the parks.

This was my take on everyones most memorable time:
Dad- he acted like a kid again and had so much fun going on all the rides. He liked the California Screamer the best.

Lauren- she was star struck and giddy like a little girl when she saw Ariel. She's her favorite princess- really she thinks she is Ariel!

Andrew- his reaction to the Bugs Life 3-D show was priceless! He was bobbing away from the screen trying not to get hit. He liked the Tower of Terror ride.

Heather- her favorite princess is Belle so meeting her was great but her best reaction was in the Haunted House when the ghosts were flying around. She said in awe, "Wow,that is so cool!"

Tyler- he liked meeting Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Woody and riding Dumbo the best. He also liked the Disney clubhouse show and Bugs life rides. He got Mickey Mouse ears with his name on it so now he can really be Mickey Mouse!

Andrew, Heather, Tyler and Lauren

brothers!

star struck!

Toon Town

Love Heather's face.

Goofy's car!

Tigger!

Princess castle

Tyler saw Mickey Mouse 3 times that day all in different costumes.

Belle is Heather's favorite princess!

Teacup break!

Heather's a Mickey fan!

Twins having fun!

The parade at CA Adventure. Tyler likes Woody a lot. He got to shake his hand but I didn't have the camera with me. Darn!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Great Disneyland picture's. I'm having withdrawls from going there-we always have so much fun! I like the picture's of your girls with the princesses-because we are princesses :)

Teresa said...

Looks like a fun trip!!! We told Jeff we'd take everyone there after he received his Eagle...shoot...I'd better start saving, it's coming fast!

Ann Marie said...

I am sooo jealous!!
I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!!

I liked that you did a "take" from all of the family.. I wish you would have gotten a picture of you and your husband though!! :)

PS: Your daughter could be Ariel..

Ann Marie said...

Oh, and Tower of Terror is one of my VERY favorite rides! Woot!

mamajo said...

Disneyland is the greatest! Your family looks so cute in all the pics! Joanna

Joy For Your Journey said...

What fun! It looks like you all had a great time. The pictures are darling! I am so glad you were all able to have a fun time.

CB said...

I am just outright jealous! This is SO where I wanted to be this past week!!!
I am living it through your pictures :D

Lauren said...

I'm about 3 or 4 inches too hort to be Ariel. Believe me, I checked. =)

Lauren said...

*short