Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend in College

Lauren spent part of spring break with her sister. Nicole gave her a taste of college life. Here are a few pictures of their fun.

posing for the camera!

Nicole in her volleyball class.

Lauren's blind date! Hey, she's still in High School- back off.

picnic by their apartment!

laundry!

hot tub!

crazy sisters!

Lauren found snow! It's a novelty for an AZ girl.

Nicole's breakfast spot!

Nicole took her to a chemistry class! Scary!

going to dinner Lauren, Nicole, and Ariel (Nicole's roommate)

Love those girls!!!!

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

What fun!
I didn't realize you had a "cougar" in the family! Woot!

It looks like she had alot of fun!
The college years are some of the funnest times in life!

The chemistry class picture made me feel sick.. Oh how I am glad I don't have school...

Heather said...

looks like they had fun. I always wanted to go to BYU...didn't have the grades :( went to Salt Lake Community instead. :)

mpal said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sisters are so great!

CB said...

I think it is so great when siblings can spend time together in this way.
Livin' the college life with big Sis for a few days! I am sure they had a total blast!!
Love the pictures and they look so different. I always think that is funny how that happens in families.

Joy For Your Journey said...

What fun! The pictures are darling. And how fun to have a date while she was there! I have a daughter at BYU this year and will have two there next year. Fun for them, sad for me!