20 years ago...
1. Married my Randy in the Los Angeles temple
2. My first baby was born 4 days after our 1st year anniversary
3. was living in an apartment in California
4. teaching 4th grade at Simpson Elementary
10 years ago...
1. had 4 children
2. moved to Arizona
3. served as the 2nd counselor in Relief Society
4. bought our 1st investment property (a 4-plex)
5 years ago...
1. moved into our current house
2. served as Young Women's president
3. our ward was dissolved and we were relocated into our current ward
4. my mom moved to Arizona from New Jersey a few blocks away from us
3 years ago...
1. last baby was born (a complete surprise)
2. served as the visiting teaching coordinator
3. had 3 high school students
4. decided to not try anymore to be super mom
1 year ago...
1. sister's family moved to Arizona from Seattle, WA a few blocks away from us
2. serving as the primary president
3. took my oldest to college
4. bought a new van- Honda Odyssey
So far this year....
1. I started this blog
2. I read the Twilight Series
3. lost the diamond in my wedding ring
4. organized our garage
1. had play group at our house
2. bought a new bra
3. enjoyed some peace while the big kids were at mutual
4. did 2 loads of laundry
1. watched Andrew's regional track meet
2. took Lauren to pick up her life guard swimming suit and whistle
3. took the van into the shop- warranty stuff
4. visited with my mom
Tomorrow I will...
1. go to stake baptisms
2. go to my nephew's wedding reception
3. wash the kitchen floor
4. pick up temple recommend holders from Deseret Book that I ordered for the 12 year olds who are leaving primary
Next week I will...
1. go to Hobby Lobby to return a cork board and get a frame
2. go to Lauren's last concert choir
3. have a quarterly activity "The game of Life" for 120 primary children
4. take Andrew and Lauren for senior pictures (I know they are graduating in a few weeks but I think that kids change so much from the beginning of the year to the end and I want it to be accurate)
In the next year I will....
1. Attend the temple more often since Tyler will be in preschool
2. go to October general conference
3. continue to stock my food storage room
4. miss my 3 college kids
I tag all who read this.....yes that means you!