Thursday, June 18, 2009

I've been in a blog fog.

I seriously have been in a crazy blog fog. I need to remember that this is our family journal. I'm not sure if summer with kids has started my fog or where my motivation went... but I decided to join face book (I still don't get all the hype) and started a new blog (a recipe blog called "Lets Eat!"). Since soon I'll be having 3 college kids I thought writing down some recipes would be helpful to them. It eases my mind to know that they could cook some homemade meals if they choose to.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

We all have moments of blog fogs..

I'll have to check out your recipe blog.. I love new recipes!

I'm not a HUGE fan of facebook either, but I stay on to keep track of all the family that doesn't do blogs..

You should find me.. Do you know my last name? It's Ann Marie Wright Hendrickson...

KC Mom said...

I think that's a great idea. They need easy recipes and they love ones that are familiar to them.