Busy as usual at our house.
- getting carpets cleaned as I write this.
- twins pictures are scheduled for this Friday.
- Randy moved his office upstairs.
- painted pink and green striped walls back to white.
- old office downstairs will be a food storage/play room combo.
- Tyler has enjoyed the pool along with the cousins.
- Andrew went on a super activity camp-out to Roosevelt Lake for a week.
- He has put in a lot of job applications but can't find a job.
- Ready to do his Eagle project..just got the donated wood delivered.
- Lauren has been working as a Synchro coach/Life guard.
- Driving her all over since she killed the car a few months back and I won't let her drive my new car.
- Heather is anxious to get contacts soon.
- She's been playing a lot with her friends... oh I mean hanging out with them.
We've had some beautiful sunny days and evenings. Not too hot yet but I know its coming. I love my AC, my water and my sun glasses.