Sunday, May 16, 2010
Father and Son Camp out and Randomness
- My little boy went on his 1st camp out. He had sooo much fun. They called me last night so he could tell me about his day and say good night. He wouldn't stop talking. It was so cute.
- Andrew had to work late but he still camped out with his friends. Two of his friends got their mission calls yesterday. One to Paraguay and the other to Brazil. Another just came home from Fiji. It's getting very exciting!
- Us girls stayed at home and got some chick flicks to watch. They're just better watched with girls. We ooh and awe on cue. We saw Leap Year and Post Grad but still need to watch 500 days of Summer. Definitely a fun girls night!
- I want to get away and head up north for a visit but I probably won't be able to. I'm missing my daughter. I wish time and money weren't always an issue.
- I've been using my new washer and dryer for a week now. I've done about 8 loads including bedding and stinky teenage boy working landscaping in the hot sun socks. ( nasty) The verdict.....It's love.