Top 10 moments of my Life:
1. getting baptized
2. going away to college
3. getting my first teaching job
4. Hubs and I going on our 1st date
5. getting married in the LA temple
6. serving in the temple
7. births of my children
8. seeing them set goals and achieving them
9. sending kids off to college
10. meeting my future son in law
Isn't it interesting that when you're young, say Jr. high or High school age you think things are sooo big and important but really those times will hardly be a memory, definitely not make your top 10.
To my former self: don't worry life gets better, much better. Be the best you, you can be. Prepare yourself to receive all the blessings that will come to you. Be happy, be positive, take some risks, don't care so much about what others think of you, surround yourself with good and loving people. It really does matter who your close friends are.