- I've been cleaning out, organizing rooms. I've go so much stuff to donate. Mostly the toy room and my closet. It's been freeing but a lot of time consuming work.
- I've been helping my mom translate my Oma's (grandma) journal. I've been learning so much. I generally knew the story but now I'm getting details. It's been so interesting. I'm so blessed to come from great women who suffered but also shined and led their lives with strength.
- I've been trying to cook more healthy meals. I can tell my husband has felt deprived because we went out to dinner and he substituted mash potatoes and gravy for the beans and rice with his taco meal.
- I've been walking and biking. I'm up to 4 miles. Unfortunately my knee for the last week has been giving me pain, enough that I've been limping so I need to let it heal. Not happy!
- Tyler is on a soccer team. So fun to watch those little kids (4-5 yr. olds) run around. Go Sharks!
- Heather received her Patriarchal blessing this week. Wow! I am in such awe of her and her mission in life.
- The weather here has been in the 40's (way to cold for me) but now it's up to a more respectable 60 to 70 degrees.
Friday, February 11, 2011
I feel like it's been a while since I've blogged. Here's the news: