Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday 5/6


1. Have you ever had roommates?
Yes when I was in college. Some fabulous ones and some a little kooky.

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
We each have a middle name.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Sort of. I was up at 3am packing to leave on a trip. When I turned on the TV Kate was walking down the aisle so of course I watched until she got to her prince. While I was waiting at the airport I saw lots of news footage so I feel like I didn't miss much.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
The messiest rooms are the master bathroom and the garage.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Being with my children or speaking with them if I can't physically be with them. A nap would be good. Husband cooking dinner would be good too.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Ahhh, a nap would be awesome!

I hope you have a fabulous Mothers Day.