1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
a navy blue pencil shirt that I wore many years ago when I introduced my then boyfriend (now husband) to the family. I've made it a personal goal to wear it again on our anniversary this summer which means I'm in the middle of dieting/exercising. I'm 1/2 way to my goal.
2. How many random blog readers have you met?
I think two. Both are fabulous women! Cherie at my daughters reception and Marilyn at her grand daughters grave ceremony. I have meet so many wonderful women through blogging and would love to meet each of you in person! Wouldn't that be a great trip traveling around the country visiting blog friends! Sorry I've been MIA lately.
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
Yes, we stay up on New Years Eve. We have a tradition of jumping in our pool at midnight. I should say the kids have that tradition.
4. What are the gas prices where you live?
The lowest I've seen is $3.05/gallon. Isn't that terrible? I remember when we moved here 13 years ago the price of gas was .89 cents/gallon.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I don't really do resolutions. What I'd like to work on is to complete my YW personal progress. It will be a lot of work! I've helped my 3 daughters get theirs and I've always wanted to get my own.