Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday 1/6


1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
Right now its 50 degrees in the mornings and evenings and mid 70's moving up to the 80's during the day.  We don't own winter coats.  It would be paradise if only there was a beach!

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
My bed, under the covers.  Also, honey juice (apple cider vinegar, honey and water) it cures sore throats.  My mom used to make it for us kids growing up.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? 
No specific thing.  I need to get back into my routine.  Christmas break really messed me up.  I gained 3 lbs.  After losing 50 lbs I'm pretty frustrated.  Just goes to show, I function better with an organized routine.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
No.  I've always been released.  

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I don't like this question.  I wouldn't want to be anything but me but if a have to answer maybe a horse because they're so beautifully graceful and strong.

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I do better un a routine as well!

I think 70 - 80 degrees even without a beach is paradise!

I wish I could talk my hubby into moving to AZ. I am not a cold weather girl!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That was fun to read about you.
I'm afraid I would choose a horse too, they are lovely.

CB said...

I am SO with you on being in a routine - I totally need that to avoid becoming a blob of laziness! I really have no self control - giggle :-)