Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book- January 2012

I used to do these and decided to start them up again this year.  Suppose to be done on the last day of every month.  Join me!

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
Blue skies.  It's 60 degrees outside.  We cut down our dead tree and in it's place is a stump.  Reminds me of "The Giving Tree".

I am thinking...
of a game and craft I'm in charge of for my son's Kindergarten classes Valentine party.  I'm hoping pinterest will help me with ideas because right now I've got nothing.

I am thankful...
for a positive attitude despite life's trials

I am praying...
for my children

I am reading...
the Book of Mormon along with the Book of Mormon Companion.  Learning alot!

I am creating...
space and order in my master bedroom closet.  I've put this off for so long.  It was my black hole- but no longer!

From the kitchen...
thinking about springing a new recipe (crockpot chicken) on the elders this Friday for dinner.  I love the spirit they bring into our home when they come for dinner appointments.

Around the house...
Valentine decorations! 

One of my favorite things..
hearing my kids laughter as they're enjoying each other

A few plans for the next few weeks...
making sure my sweetheart knows he's loved and appreciated,  longer walks, get a pedicure (I'm thinking black nails with white polka dots). 

1 comment:

CB said...

I need to reorganize my closet too - Haven't gotten the nerve yet!

Black nails with polka dots - that sounds so cute!!!!