Wednesday, May 30, 2012

100 lb. quest

Today's weigh in was fabulous!  I lost 11 pounds!  11 freaking pounds!!!  I love detox. That means  I have officially lost 105 pounds.  I am over the top thrilled!  I think I even jumped for joy on the scale.  I also got measured and have lost a total of 87 inches. I am officially out of plus size and can shop in any store!  That is huge!!!  I have a picture that was taken when I started losing weight.  I'll get it and put it in Monday's post.  Well maybe I will, It's not my favorite picture but it is my reality.

Isn't this a fun shirt.  I would never wear it but I love it.

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

This is huge...not you ;) the amount lost! Way to go!
I am sooo impressed!

DeeAnn said...

Way to go! That was a lot of hard work to lose more than 100 pounds!

Suzanne said...

Very proud of you Lisa! You have peeked my interest on what you do to detox? Would you mind sharing the details? - Suzanne

Karen said...

That is so awesome, Lisa. You have inspired many people, including me. I know how hard you've worked for this and I couldn't be happier for you. Congratulations!

mpal said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, hope you celebrate by doing something nice for yourself like a mani or a pedi or buy a new outfit, or get a new do - you deserve some pampering and a celebration after that great accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode Experts said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. You are amazing! You really showed whoever it was that said you could not do it. :)