Thursday, May 31, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book- May 2012

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
Our pool is turning green.  It has been sparkly blue all year but now when we need it, it turns green.  Will have to head to the pool store.  It's a beautiful 82 degree morning.

I am thinking...
about my SIL Travis.  His birthday is today.  I couldn't have picked out a better husband for my daughter. He is hard working and takes such good care of her.  They are perfect for eachother.

I am thankful... 
for my husband- I appreciate all he does for our family.  
 
I am praying...
for my children

I am reading...
articles on how to lose belly fat and on how to tone your arms.

I am creating...
a photo gallery ( I've been collecting black frames for a while now)

From the kitchen...
Breakfast for the kids.  (pancakes for Heather and scrambled eggs for Tyler)   I'm a short order cook in the summertime!
 
Around the house...
kids in bathing suits, toys around the playroom, clothes to fold

One of my favorite things..
taking care of my family

A few plans for the next few weeks...
taking Heather to EFY,  girls camp, swim lessons, lots of swimming

No comments: