1. What were you scared of as a kid?
We had a scary cellar where the washing machine was. My job always seemed to be the laundry and some people (siblings) thought it was funny to turn off the lights while I was down there. The cellar was unfinished with yucky brick walls. You had to duck your head or you'd hit it on the low ceiling. Our house was over 100 years old. It was scary!
2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?
not usually. It depends how tired I am.
3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
Jesus Christ. why? Savior of the world.
4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
at the beach for sure!
5. What is your favorite summer dish?
anything served cold- salads, frozen yogurt, fruit