Friday, June 29, 2012

Five Question Friday 6/29/12

1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
Oreo cookies dipped in milk  (although I haven't had them in a LONG time)


2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?
sliced cheese ( I like my Tillamook)


3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
go in the pool, air conditioned rooms/cars/stores/etc... or eat some frozen yogurt


4. What's your favorite summer read?
recipes from cookbooks, blogs, pinterest. 


5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?
I think I've adjusted to the heat after living here for 13 years. The heat doesn't bother me as much as it used to.  Losing weight has helped but I think stores/restaurants keep their thermostats too low.  I actually get cold. 
 The outside temperature yesterday was 110 degrees.  Inside my AC is set at 80 degrees.  Sometimes I even bump it up to 82.  Knowing I can jump in the pool at anytime probably helps!

No comments: