Saturday, June 30, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book- June 2012

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
oven like heat, neighborhood is quiet (everyone is indoors in their air conditioning) Wintertime is when all the kids play outside because the weather is so nice.

I am thinking...
  Life is so much better when you're thinner.  I wish I knew how great it would feel.  I'd have lost weight that much sooner. 

I am thankful... 
for my little grand daughter on the way  

I am praying...
that we can finally figure out where we are going  this summer

I am reading...
lots of recipes

I am creating...
a bridal shower present for the lovely Lacey

From the kitchen...
I had the most delicious fish.  It was Basil Pesto Tilapia from the freezer section at Costco.  Great tasting and good for you.
 
Around the house...
toys and shoes everywhere,  like always!  This is annoying because we have an offical playroom , 2 baskets for shoes and a build in shoe holder in the downstairs closet.  It doesn't seem to matter!!

One of my favorite things..
date night with my hubby, shopping trips with my girl and spending time playing with my boy

A few plans for the next few weeks...
planning a baby shower, planning a kid's pool party, school shopping and getting very excited for the Olympics!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love that tilapia from Costco--delicious and quick to prepare.

Unknown said...

Great prompts!