Monday, July 16, 2012

100 lb. quest

I lost one pound this week.  I think stress is effecting me because I'm not doing anything else different.  I should be losing more.  Life happenings just get to me and my body rebels.  It's not even bad things it's good things.  It's things I'm happy about doing and planning for and really excited for. I'm a worrier and a bit of a perfectionist.  So I'm not sleeping as well either.  It probably won't improve much for another 3 weeks.  Then life will slow down a bit.  At least I'm not gaining!  But still, sticking to the plan perfectly and not losing is HARD. I need to remember this.....


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen, sister! I feel that way right now, too! I have been working hard at the gym for a month and a half strong now and my thighs are not budging! (Thats how I measure progress because they are the first to get big and the last to leave and they drive me nuts!) Don't quit! You look amazing!