Friday, July 20, 2012

Five Question Friday 7/20/12

1.  What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs or slippers?
flip flops

2.  Are you a" kid can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you?  Well what did you do to him first?"  kind of mom?
Of course my kid's can make unwise choices....though I wouldn't just assume they started it.  I'd definitely be on a fact finding mission. Innocent until proven guilty.  Then praised for the good. Lectured about any part they had in the bad and what they could have done better.

3.  Would you confront a good friend who looked/looks down on your husband or significant other?
First of all, they wouldn't be a good friend and yes I would confront them. I'll always stand by my man.  (someone should write a song about that!)

4.  Biggest pet peeve?
gossiping


5.  What's your favorite take out meal?
get ready for a list....
Chipotle salad
El Pollo Loco chicken
In and Out protein burger
Rubio's chopped salad
Arby's farmhouse salad
if we still lived back east I would definitely say hands down pizza but we haven't had decent pizza since we moved away.





2 comments:

mpal said...

Now, I'm hungry! I love your posts!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Thanks Patrice! It's nice to know someone is reading them.